EDGEWATER, Fl., (June 30, 2021) –
Boston Whaler, a division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), today announced the launch of the “MyWhaler” app, an all-new comprehensive boating application designed to improve the boat ownership experience. MyWhaler, which is available for Apple and Android users, will simplify the entire ownership journey by bringing together a suite of boating resources all in one app.
“Owning a Boston Whaler is a unique experience akin to companionship,” said Melanie Whaler, Director of Marketing for Boston Whaler. “With the launch of MyWhaler, we’re excited to provide our owners with a centralized location for valuable and exciting boating information, useful both on and off the water.”
Through the functionality of the app, MyWhaler takes boat ownership to the next level by providing a seamless connection to Boston Whaler boats from the palm of your hand. Key features include:
- Boat wallet: Upload key information (insurance information, registration, etc.) to consolidate documents for easy digital access.
- Weather: View current temperatures, wind, speed and direction, humidity, rain and forecasted conditions to plan on-water activities appropriately.
- Trip recorder: Record a trip, view summaries, and share trips with family and friends.
- Remote monitoring: Owners with NAUTIC-ON remote monitoring hardware installed on their boats can unlock additional functionality like GPS tracking, geofencing, engine data, alerts and more.
- Checklists: Customize a pre-populated checklist or create a new checklist for reminders to ensure you have everything needed for an enjoyable day on the water.
- FAQs: Comprehensive boat operation instructions and answers to some of the most common boating questions to keep information readily available.
MyWhaler is now available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in the U.S. and select countries in Latin America and Caribbean. Additional features and functionality will continue to be released on an ongoing basis.