When heading out for a day on the water, it’s important to make sure that your Whaler is loaded with all the things you might need. Whether you're planning to fish, relax, or munch on snacks, we’ve got you covered. Go ahead and pack it all in, with these hacks we’ll make sure everything fits snug and securely – guaranteeing a clutter-free deck.
1. Find other uses for onboard livewells: If you're headed out for a day of entertainment and relaxation, repurpose your onboard livewells to act as coolers for snacks and beverages. With a little ice, your drinks will stay chilled all day without taking up extra running surface. Or, opt to keep this space dry and stash away a few extra towels!
2. Lockable consoles: Sometimes our smallest items are our most valued. When facing a heavy chop, don’t risk seeing your phone and keys fly out of your cupholder. Instead, place them inside the lockable storage console – featured on nearly every Boston Whaler model.
3. Built in storage spots: Depending on your Whaler make and model, your boat likely already has storage built into leaning posts, as well as under aft seating. This space is not just for lifejackets! Stick in an extra pair of sweats, tuck away your sandals, or even bring along some water toys.
4. Shoe organizer: Although some of our models have ample built-in storage, others will have you worrying that today was your last wear. Invest in a shoe organizer, easily attachable to any boat railing, to ensure your shoes make it home safely.
5. T-top organizer: For those smaller models like the 220 Dauntless, invest in a T-top organizer to add storage to your overhead. With the possibility of both meshed pockets and zippered compartments, keep little things like glasses, sunscreen and any beach finds from flying overboard.
6. Bungee cords: Criss cross your cables on the headliner of a center console head compartment, or on the side of a bulkhead to act as the perfect spot for flat items.
7. Fish boxes: When you’re not storing tomorrow's dinner, use your fish boxes for any wet items. With installed drains, these make the ideal spot for a wet bathing suit once you're ready to dry off.
8. Marine rope organizer: Loose rope leaves room for accidents, so protect yourself and your guests by purchasing a marine rope organizer. There’s no need to take up valuable boat space with hefty buckets – as these durable, water repellent organizers will clasp right to your bow railings.
This is for general information purposes only. Your use or reliance on any of the information in this Blog is solely at your own risk. Under no circumstance will we have any liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any of the information provided.
Options and features mentioned subject to change. Please confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Boston Whaler Dealer.