Boat show season is an exciting time filled with energy and possibility. Will this be the year you find the Whaler of your dreams? Will you discover a new technology or accessory to enhance your boating life? Maybe you just want to enjoy browsing around and chatting with Whaler staff and fellow owners.
But boat show season can also come with its fair share of stress. The number of options laid out before you is pretty intense. And when it comes to shopping for boat insurance, you may find yourself bogged down by confusing terms and the endless questions.
Thankfully, Boater’s Choice Insurance, a longstanding partner of Boston Whaler, is here to cut through the noise and make the selection process much easier. When searching for boat insurance, start by asking the following important questions:
- Will a boat claim affect my home/auto policies?
- What is the Agreed Value? (In the event your boat is totaled, what is the value you’ll receive?)
- Is salvage covered in addition to the boat itself, or will you be left with a hefty bill?
- What is the navigational territory covered under this policy?
- Am I covered if someone else uses my boat? What if that person lives with me?
- Is my expensive boating gear covered?
- Will a claim adjuster know anything about my boat?
If you have any other questions, Boater’s Choice representatives are available to assist you. Call (800) 768-2121 or visit boaterschoiceinsurance.com. Happy hunting!